Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their basic season premium economy restricted round trip fares between Belgium and Japan.
- Fare: SAS (SK) ALEUPLUS BRU to TYO
- Booking class: A (Premium Economy)
- Price: from 847 € (459 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01OCT though 22JUN on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between Europe and Asia must be on SK metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction, limited to 1 free and 1 at 75 €.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: charge 180 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge 250 € for cancel/refund. Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to Juner 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BRU-CPH-NRT round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
It’s no business class but still a great fare to travel with some comfort. SAS has recently updated their premium economy and business class cabins in long-haul flights, fortunately. Last time I flew with them in premium economy was 3 years ago and that seat needed retirement badly!.