Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their midweek premium economy excursion round trip fares between San Francisco and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PMAP21SF SFO to HKG
- Booking class: P (Premium Economy)
- Price: from $1185 ($1080 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted JAN through DEC on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on SQ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 01JAN 18.
- Changes: charge $50 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge $200 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SFO-HKG round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
I will dedicate this week to Premium Economy fares. Today’s fare seems to be the regular semi-flexible premium economy fare SQ will offer during 2018 on their direct flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong. No sales restrictions, changes and cancellations for a fee and plenty of availability.