Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France and their premium economy advance purchase round trip fares between Vietnam and Europe.
You can check my review on Air France’s Premium Economy product here.
- Fare: Air France (AF) A9P7VN SGN to PAR
- Booking class: A (Premium Economy)
- Price: from 986 € (from 728 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on AF metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in PAR at USD 100,00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 28JAN 18 and on/before 30NOV 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 18.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Air France:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SGN-CDG round trip travel on AF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
I will dedicate this week to Premium Economy fares. Today’s fare is available for purchase until the end of January. The price is OK and it has some interesting accruals but beware of its zero flexibility: no chances or refunds allowed.