Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Airways and their premium economy regular advance purchase round trip fares between Taiwan and France.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PA60EIR TPE to PAR
- Booking class: P (Premium Economy)
- Price: from $1168 (from $1044 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: travel from the fare origin is permitted Tuesday/Friday/Sunday on the first international sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01MAY 18 through 14JUN 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on BR/B7 metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 35JAN 18 and on/before 28FEB 18.
- Changes: charge TWD 3000 (~$104) for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge TWD 3000 (~$104) for refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on EVA Airways:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-CDG round trip travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
I will dedicate this week to Premium Economy fares. Today’s fare is available for purchase from today until the end of February. The price is OK and it has some interesting accruals. Changes and cancellations for a fee.