Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their premium economy restricted round trip fares between Italy and Singapore.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PT1ITR02 ROM to SIN
- Booking class: P (Premium Economy)
- Price: from 1014 € (from 950 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on SQ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 15JAN 18 and on/before 15JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 24JAN 18 and on/before 28FEB 18.
- Changes: charge USD 50 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge USD 200 for refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for FCO-SIN round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
I will dedicate this week to Premium Economy fares. Today’s fare is available for purchase from today until the end of February. The price is OK and it has some interesting accruals. Changes and cancellations for a fee.