Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their basic season premium economy restricted round trip fares between Norway/Sweden and Los Angeles.
- Fare: SAS (SK) ALNOXTRA OSL to LAX
- Booking class: A (Premium Economy)
- Price: from 775 € (from 450 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 12AUG through 19JUN on the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on SK/OV/WF metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 1 free and 1 at 75,00 €.
- Transfers: 3 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: charge 240,00 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge 300,00 € for refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on SAS Scandinavian Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for OSL-ARN-LAX round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
I will dedicate this week to Premium Economy fares. Today’s fare is available for purchase with no expiration date. The price is OK and it has some interesting accruals. Changes and cancellations for a fee.