Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Japan and Los Angeles.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) DRJP8 TYO to LAX
- Booking class: D (Business Class)
- Price: from $2207 (from $2125 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on SQ/VX metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01OCT 17 and on/before 31MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 01OCT 17 and on/before 31MAR 18..
- Changes: charge JPY 25000 (~$230) for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for NRT-LAX round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great price from Singapore Airlines, especially since Tokyo is an expensive market for premium cabins.