Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their 2nd level business class advance purchase round trip fares between Amsterdam and Bangkok.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access original post here) and may work to SIN/KUL/HKG with a surcharge.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCSALE AMS to BKK
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: from 1349 € (from 927 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on BA/IB metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted, limited to 2 at 100 € and unlimited at 200 €.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: reservations must be made on/before 04FEB 18.
- Changes: charge 300 €for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/refund/no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to December 2018 using Matrix (although Matrix shows a 1358 € fare):
This fare can be booked on Flight Network for 1349 €:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-BKK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Cheap BA fare from Europe to South East Asia, good for some cheap Tier Points (especially if you manage to route it via MAD-LHR. Non-refundable fare with expensive change fees: book only if travel plans are final.