Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Eastern Airlines and business class excursion round trip fares between Los Angeles and Beijing.
- Fare: China Eastern (MU) IPRUS LAX to BJS
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: from $1953 (from $1700 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on MU metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 6 stopovers permitted, 3 in each direction at CNY 1000 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/before 17FEB 18 or ON/AFTER 06MAR 18 and on/before 30JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 28FEB 18.
- Changes: changes permitted.
- Cancellations: Charge $500 for refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-PVG-PEK round trip travel on MU marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good business class fare from the West Coast to China and it seems there is no change fees. Refund fees are pretty expensive though.