Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus miles offer for Etihad Airways frequent flier program member stays between February 9 – March 30, 2018.
Etihad Guest members can earn double miles for stays that are booked February 9 – 28.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner miles/points and have your partner set to Etihad Airways/Etihad Guest.
These Le Club AccorHotels web pages are still a complete mess. You need to change your earning preference to earn the double miles and the link from this promo page is actually missing.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
• In order to earn award miles automatically after each qualifying stay, you must register directly online via this link – Le Club AccorHotels enrolment or at any of our participating hotels.
• Etihad Guest members who are already members of Le Club AccorHotels and who wish to earn award miles directly after each stay must select Etihad Guest as their preferred award partner in their Le Club AccorHotels profile and choose the automatic earning function (option 2).
• Eligible Rate means all public, corporate and promotional rates, except for tour operator rates, staff rates, groups and bookings done online through third parties. Book on AccorHotels.com or our brands.com to get the best of our hotels.
• Non-eligible expense includes taxes, service charges, gratuities and all others expenses that are not specifically listed as eligible.
• Miles will be credited to your mileage account automatically after your stay.
• In addition to the automatic earning function, Le Club AccorHotels’ members can also convert their points into Etihad Guest miles at the ratio of 4,000 Le Club AccorHotels points = 2,000 miles.
• The general business terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply. Feel free to consult Le Club AccorHotels terms & conditions.pdf