Qatar Airways has launched their Valentine’s day campaign and this time they’re offering up to 50% off economy and business class fares.
This sale is valid for travel through December 10, 2018 (blackout period applies) for 2 (and up to 8) passengers for round trip tickets purchased before February 14, 2018.
Here are the country specific sale pages for this offer:
Asia – Pacific
I will have a separate post some time this weekend with the best Business Class fares I could find.
This sales campaign is not available for all the countries where Qatar operate flights to. All the Middle East region and most Asiatic countries are excluded. I guess they don’t celebrate Valentine’s day? (me neither).
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 7 February until 14 February 2018.
- Travel period: 1 March until 10 December 2018. All travel must be completed by 10 December 2018.
- Blackout dates Economy Class: Outbound July 6 – August 5 2018; Inbound August 10 – September 9 2018
- Blackout dates Business Class: June 9 – September 10 2018
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices when 2 people are travelling including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Seats maybe limited for certain destinations and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class. There maybe times when seats are not available. Please review at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Please note that for transit flights in Doha of less than 24 hours in duration, baggage cannot be claimed and will be tagged to your final destination.
- Standard child/infant discounts apply.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please review at the time of booking.