Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and business class promotional round trip fares between Bangkok and several destinations in Asia.
This fare belongs to a greater business class sale MH is offering now ex-Thailand (BKK/HKT). Sebastian talked about this promo sales a few days ago.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBT1MTH BKK to TPE
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: from $587 (from $543 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: The fare must be on any MH metal. Codeshares not permitted.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: 4 stopovers permitted at THB 1500 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 07 FEB 18 and on/before 31OCT 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 19FEB 18.
- Changes: charge THB 2000 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BKK-KUL-TPE round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
These Malaysia Airlines business class sales are good especially for BA Tier Points. I agree with Sebastian that prices are not as spectacular as in previous sales but they’re still good!