Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Beijing and San Francisco.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IZVZU BJS to SFO
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: from $1570 (from $1263 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: The fare must be on any CZ metal. Codeshares not permitted.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01APR 18 and on/before 12JUL 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 18.
- Changes: charge CNY 1000 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge CNY 1000 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to July 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for PEK-WUH-SFO round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great transpacific business class fare with decent accruals across all SkyTeam partners. It may be interesting for DL flyers looking for cheap MQDs.