Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LATAM Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Brazil and France.
- Fare: LATAM (LA) ZEEEVH0E RIO to PAR
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: from 661 € (from 525 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on LA/JJ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days or until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit, limited to 1 free and 2 at USD 100 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01MAY 18. All travel must be completed by midnight on 31MAY 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 25FEB 18.
- Changes: charge USD 250 or 90% of base fare –whichever is lower- for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge USD 250 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability for May 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GIG-GRU-CDG round trip travel on LA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
The price of this fare can’t be better. Very limited availability in May and good accruals, especially on AS!