Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LATAM Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Brazil and Spain.
- Fare: LATAM (JJ) ZEEEVH9E SAO to BCN
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: from 1423 € (from 1373 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on LA/JJ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days or until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit, limited to 1 free and 2 at USD 100 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01APR 18 and on/before 30JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 28FEB 18.
- Changes: charge USD 250 or 90% of base fare –whichever is lower- for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge USD 250 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability from April to May 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Orbitz:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GRU-BCN round trip travel on JJ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Another good LATAM fare from South America to Europe. Very limited availability in April and May and good accruals, especially on AS!