Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their midweek business class advance purchase round trip fares between the United Kingdom and China.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ILX0T1U6 LON to SHAPEK
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: from £1314 (from £773 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01APR 18 through 30APR 18 or 14MAY 18 through 31MAY 18 or 01JUN 18 through 07JUL 18 or 24SEP 18 through 04OCT 18 or 15OCT 18 through 31OCT 18 or 12NOV 18 through 06DEC 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on BA metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 21FEB 18.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability from April to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-PEK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good BA fare but with zero flexibility: changes and refunds not permitted.