Le Club AccorHotels has new offer for Meeting Planners that either arrange meetings at hotels or overnight stays with minimum eight consumed nights.
Le Club AccorHotels members can earn double points for meetings through August 31, 2018, and triple that are held in France this April.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Some bonus points for Meeting Planners that all chains try to attract. The T&Cs is missing the list of the lower quality level hotels that have decided to participate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The general terms and conditions The Club AccorHotels and the MEETING PLANNER general conditions apply to the” Points x2 x3 Meeting Planner “offer and you must be a member of the MEETING PLANNER of the AccorHotels Club in order to benefit from it. This offer is exclusively reserved for member Club AccorHotels organizing professional events.
to join Club AccorHotels Meeting Planner, click here.
2. to benefit from this offer, the Meeting Planner member of the loyalty program Club AccorHotels must register for the offer ( between 08/01/2018 and 31/08/2018) by clicking on the “Register” button above and following the instructions.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their status, to multiply:
– by 2 their Rewards points gain for any event booked, realized and fully paid, from 8 January 2018 to 31 August 2018 in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, up to a maximum of 70,000 points for the same event;
– by 3 their Rewards points reward for any event booked and realized, from April 1 to 30, 2018 in one of the participating hotels * in France to the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, within a maximum limit of 70,000 points for a single event.
According to the regulations in force, the payment period can not exceed 60 days net from the date of issue of the invoice.
This Rewards points bonus is in addition to the Rewards points and the Status points earned by the member for an eligible stay under the terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program, and is calculated according to the points earned by the member on the basis of the status. Classic.
This promotion is not applicable to stays in Independent Hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
4. The professional event must be at least 1 day.
5. For the purposes of this offer, a professional event is any meeting room reservation, catering expenses related to this reservation, and group accommodation sold individually or included in a study day, seminar package residential or similar events. The reservation made by a member for several meeting rooms will only be counted for one (1) professional event.
6. The member must You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number when booking the group of rooms or meeting and present your card at the hotel reception upon check-in.
7. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points are credited to the member’s account every month following the payment of the event.
8. This offer is not combinable with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your business event qualifies for more than one offer, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (that is, you earn the most Rewards points) will be credited to the member.
9. Any event settled in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
10. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for public rates reserved for each hotel.
11. In all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customer services related to this offer, we thank you for specifying the following reference: 50917
LIST OF PARTICIPATING HOTELS
* participate in the X3 offer all our hotels in France: Sofitel, MGallery by Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure and a selection of ibis and ibis Styles hotels according to the list below: