Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their premium economy excursion round trip fares between the United States and Singapore.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PXTUS01 SFO to HKG
- Booking class: P (Premium Economy)
- Price: from $997 (from $892 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01MAY 18 through 14DEC 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on SQ/MI/TR metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers not allowed.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 25FEB 18.
- Changes: charge $50 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge $200 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability from May to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for IAH-MAN-SIN round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Singapore Airlines is currently running a Premium Economy promotional sale ex-USA, for purchases before February 25. Other routes are also included on this sale (worth to check!).