Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and midweek business class promotional round trip fares between the United States and Germany.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) DXTUS01 NYC to FRA
- Booking class: D (Business Class)
- Price: from $1995 (from $1827 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01MAY 18 through 31AUG 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on SQ/MI/TR metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers not allowed.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 25FEB 18.
- Changes: charge $250 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability from May to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-FRA round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.