Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the SkyTeam transatlantic partners (DL/AF/UX/AZ/KL) and their low/off-peak season 2nd level business class advanced purchase round trip fares between Barcelona and the United States.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZL1P1EU BCN to NYC
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: from 1085 € (from 880 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 21FEB 18 through 24JUN 18 on the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on DL/AF/AZ/KL/HA/AS flight, including codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers not allowed.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: charge 300 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge 400 € for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability from February to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BCN-JFK round trip travel on DL marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great transatlantic fare ex-Spain. Valid with a surcharge for other destinations in North America connecting through JFK.