Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their basic season midweek premium economy advance purhcase round trip fares between Chicago and Beijing.
- Fare: Delta (DL) GLX0ZPPD CHI to BJS
- Booking class: G (Premium Economy)
- Price: from $755 (from $450 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 05MAR 18 through 29APR 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on GA flights, including codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted at $100 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 28FEB 18.
- Changes: charge $300 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from March to April 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ORD-DTW-PEK round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good price for the new Delta Premium Select product on their A350, considering that they were asking for $2k+ when the product was recently launched.