Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Washington DC and Athens.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JV3BRO WAS to ATH
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: from $2105 (from $1566 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on TK flights, including codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted n each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 05APR 18.
- Changes: charge $200 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from March to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for IAD-IST-ATH round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
It’s not a super cheap deal, but still a good price. Personally I’m a fan of TK Business Class service in long hauls, especially for their catering.