Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their premium economy round trip fares between Miami and Madrid.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TNN0Z2S5 MIA to MAD
- Booking class: T (Premium Economy)
- Price: from $815 (from $420 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any BA flights, including codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 20JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 15MAR 18.
- Changes: charge $275 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MIA-MAD round trip travel on BA marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare applies for the IB non-stop flight MIA-MAD. I recently flew this route on their premium economy cabin and I liked it, it was very decent.