Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LOT Polish Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Paris and Beijing.
- Fare: LOT (LO) FSPC60 PAR to BJS
- Booking class: F (business class)
- Price: from 1449 € (from 1050 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any LO flights.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days or until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 17NOV 15.
- Changes: charge 200 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May 2018 to January 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Orbitz:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CDG-WAW-PEK round trip travel on LO marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great price from Europe to Asia. Long haul sectors are on their B787 which gets fairly good reviews. Accruals on this F class fare are limited and ticket is non refundable.