British Airways has launched new Executive Club promotion for hotel points to Avios conversions between March 1 – 31, 2018.
BA is offering 35% conversion bonus for conversions made from Club Carlson, Hilton Honors, Hyatt, IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards and Shangri-La.
You can access this offer on BA’s website here.
Here are the eligible programs:
- Carlson Hotels
- Hilton Worldwide
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Marriott Hotels
- Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts
You have to keep in mind that SPG Starpoints conversions that probably would have made most sense are excluded from this offer. Marriott Travel Package conversions (read more here) are not explicitly excluded are could make sense.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
- By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Participating hotel partners are Carlson Hotels, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Marriott and Shangri-La.
- Participating hotel loyalty programmes are Club Carlson, Hilton Honors, World of Hyatt, IHG® Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards® and Shangri-La Golden Circle.
- Become a member of any of the hotel loyalty programmes, choose the relevant hotel partner, and follow the links to enrol via their website.
- Eligible Participants will receive up to 35% more BAEC Avios (“Bonus Avios”) when they convert Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points into Avios during the Qualifying Period. “Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points” means a minimum of requirement of loyalty points earned through the Hotel Loyalty Programme. Minimum amounts vary between hotel partners: Club Carlson – 2,000; Hilton Honors – 10,000; World of Hyatt – 5,000; IHG® Rewards Club – 10,000; Marriott Rewards® – 10,000 and Shangri-La Golden Circle– 2,500.
- The standard earn rate for loyalty points earned through the hotel loyalty programmes varies according to the hotel partner. For example, the World of Hyatt Programme is 1 Avios for every 2.5 loyalty points converted. Therefore, an Eligible Participant who converts 5,000 of World of Hyatt loyalty points will earn 2,500 Avios in total. Full details on the earn rates per hotel partner.
- “Qualifying Period” means: Between 1st March 2018 and 31st March 2018 for Club Carlson, Hilton Honors, World of Hyatt, IHG® Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards® and Shangri-La Golden Circle.
- To participate, Eligible Participants must first enrol if they are not already members and then visit the relevant hotel website to convert their loyalty points into Avios.
- Bonus Avios can take 4-6 weeks to show on your account from the date of conversion. Once they have been credited, you can start redeeming them for flights, hotels and Avis car hire. Taxes, fees and charges remain payable by the BAEC Member. Reward flights are subject to availability and capacity control and availability may be limited at peak times.
- Loyalty points from the different participating hotel loyalty programmes cannot be redeemed together and must be redeemed separately.
- Loyalty points earned with the participating hotel loyalty programmes during the Qualifying Period are valid for this promotion, provided that they are redeemed within the Qualifying Period.
- Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash.
- Once a transaction has completed, it is non-reversible.
- Bonus Avios is issued subject to BAEC Terms and Conditions.
- Hotel loyalty scheme membership, and earning and redemption of Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of each specific hotel’s loyalty scheme in addition to British Airways Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
- Standard Avios are issued in addition to Bonus Avios.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Airways or participating hotel partner offer or promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoters or their agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
- This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is provided by: Carlson Hotels Inc. having its registered office 701 Carlson Parkway, MS 8203, Minnetonka, MN 55305, USA; Hilton Honors Worldwide, having its registered office at L.L.C. 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA, 22102, USA; Hyatt Corporation having its registered office at 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, 60606, USA; InterContinental Hotels Group PLC having its registered office at Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, UK; Marriott® having its registered office at Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HQ, UK; Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd having its registered office 28/F Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong and British Airways Plc Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.