Le Club AccorHotels has released a new list of hotels where members can earn quadruple points this time for full three months.
You can earn quadruple points at these select hotels for stays consumed between March 5 – June 3, 2018, when booked March 5 – April 15.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
Earning quadruple points is a good reason to visit any of these properties if they turn out to be somewhere you need to stay at.
This is the longest list of new hotels with quadruple points that I have seen throughout the years.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Rewards Points x4 New Hotels offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by 4 their Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels. This offer can be used only one (1) time per member during its validity period.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 03/05/2018 to 06/03/2018 in one of the participating hotels (Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur, Mercure Selangor Selayang, Pullman Oriental Ginza Shenyang, ibis Moscow Domodedovo Airport, Mercure Tetovo (Opening February 2018), Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort, The William Inglis – MGallery by Sofitel, Mercure Warwick Honiley Court Hotel, ibis Le Mans Centre Gare Nord (Opening February 2018), Joy Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila – Managed by AccorHotels, Mercure Maribor City Center, ibis Styles Maribor City Center, ibis Styles Gelsenkirchen (Opening January 2018 ), SO Sofitel Saint PetersburgHôtel, Mercure Toulouse Sud (Opening January 2018), ibis Styles Marseille Plan de Campagne (Opening January 2018), ibis Styles Nice Vieux-Port, ibis Styles Halles), and booked between 03/05/2018 and 04/15/2018.
4. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Rewards Points x4 New Hotels offer.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11. Please specify the reference 006126 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.