Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada and their basic season midweek premium economy round trip excursion fares between Vancouver and Osaka.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) N0LXCJQF YVR to OSA
- Booking class: N (premium economy)
- Price: from $977 (from $778 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 12MAY 18 through 26OCT 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on AC flights 1951 through 1952.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 08MAR 18.
- Changes: charge CAD 200 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Cancellations: charge CAD 100 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May to October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-KIX round trip travel on AC marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Vancouver is always a good starting point when looking for good deals on transpacific flights. In this case, the fare is changeable and cancellable for a fee.