Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy round trip fares between new York and Madrid.
- Fare: American (AA) OKN5Z7S5/QLN3Z2S5 NYC to MAD
- Booking class: P (premium economy)
- Price: from $795 (from $400 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: OKN5Z7S5 from the United States – permitted 15DEC 17 through 23DEC 17 or 23MAR 18 through 01MAY 18 or 13AUG 18 through 24AUG 18 or 16SEP 18 through 27OCT 18 or 14DEC 18 through 23DEC 18 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 02JAN 18 through 08JAN 18 or 01APR 18 through 17MAY 18 or 20AUG 18 through 28OCT 18 or 01JAN 19 through 07JAN 19 for each transatlantic sector.
QLN3Z2S5 permitted 24DEC through 06APR or 30OCT through 15DEC for
- each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on non-stop flights.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 18JUL 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $275 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from August to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-MAD round trip travel on AA Marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
These fares seem to be Y-up fares (economy fares that book into a higher class of service). Please notice that this is an AA fare selling seats on the IB non-stop flights.