Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus points promotion for stays in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Panama both booked and consumed between March 7 – May 31, 2018.
Members can earn double points for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, and triple points for their stays if it include (both) Friday and/or Saturday nights (unclear).
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Seems that, if I have understood and read the T&Cs right, you need two night weekend stay to earn the triple points.
Otherwise, you earn double points for weekend nights too (or perhaps no bonus points at all) or if your stay include either Friday or Saturday you earn triple points for the entire stay?
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Enjoy the Week(end) offer offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by 2 their Rewards points for a stay including Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night(s) and to multiply by 3 their Rewards points for a stay including Friday and Saturday night(s) in one of the participating hotels. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 3/7/2018 to 5/31/2018 in any of the participating hotels in the USA, Canada, Mexico or Panama and booked between 3/6/2018 and 5/31/2018 through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET).
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Enjoy the Week(end) offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 008307 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the Enjoy the Week(end) offer offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.