Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the SkyTeam transatlantic partners Air France, Delta and KLM and their shoulder season business class promotional round trip fares between Berlin and New York.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
- Fare: Air France (AF)KLM (KL) ZKP0DE BER to NYC
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from 1197 € (from 699 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 04MAY 18 through 26OCT 18 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on DL/AF/AZ/KL metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in AMS/PAR/MIL/ROM at 75 € each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 12MAR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge 300 € for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May to October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on klm.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TXL-JFK round trip travel on AF marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Another good SkyTeam transatlantic fare ex-Europe with plenty of availability. As usual with cheap fares, ticket is non-refundable and change fees are rather expensive: book with caution.