Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Turkey and Indonesia
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) DMEBTR IST to DPS
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from 1213 € (from 1184 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on SQ/MI/TR metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 1 day after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 months after departure.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in SIN, limited to 1 free and 1 at $110.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 09JUN 18 through 17JUN 18 or 18AUG 18 through 26AUG 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01MAY 18 and on/before 14DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel.
- Changes: charge $250 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for IST-SIN-DPS round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.