Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus miles promotions for Aeroflot Bonus member stays between March 5 – May 5, 2017.
Aeroflot Bonus members can earn triple miles for stays that are booked March 5 – 26.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points/miles and have Aeroflot Bonus set as the preferred program.
This offer can make sense for those that collect Aeroflot Bonus miles if there are no other Le Club AccorHotels bonus points opportunities around for the same stay(s).
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The General conditions for participation in the Le Club AccorHotels program apply to this offer.
2. To take advantage of the offer, the participant of the loyalty program Le Club AccorHotels must necessarily subscribe to this offer (from 05/03/2018 to 26/03/2018). To do this, click on the “ENTER” button above and follow the instructions.
3. The offer allows the participants of Le Club AccorHotels to get 3 times more award points for accommodation from March 5 to May 05 in all hotels participating in Le Club AccorHotels. Bonus amount of Award points is added in addition to the Award and Status Points, which the participant usually receives for accommodation at the hotel, which meets the requirements of the general conditions of the program Le Club AccorHotels. This offer does not apply to accommodation in the hotel partners of the Le Club AccorHotels program. Accommodation should not follow one after the other in the same hotel.
4. Accommodation that has been fully or partially paid by the Award Points or one or more vouchers of Le Club AccorHotels does not entitle you to use this offer and is not taken into account by the accommodation meter associated with the offer.
5. The bonus amount of the Award Points is calculated on the basis of the Classic status, without taking into account the status boosters.
6. To use the offer, you need to book through AccorHotels booking channels (AccorHotels web sites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and through traditional travel agencies using the Global Distribution System (GDS) automatically connected to AccorHotels booking center. Therefore, the offer can not be used if the reservation is made through a distributor, tour operator or third-party online travel agencies such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.
7. The number of the loyalty card or membership number must be indicated at the time of booking and presented at the reception desk at the hotel of residence at the time of registration.
8. The award points of Le Club AccorHotels will be credited to the participant’s account within 10 days after the end of the stay at the hotel.
9. Within the framework of this offer, one (1) booking made by a member of Le Club AccorHotels is considered a residence, regardless of the number of rooms in the reservation. Booking of multiple rooms by one participant will be counted as one (1) accommodation only.
10. This offer can not be used in conjunction with other current offers or promotions and is not valid for groups. If your accommodation meets the conditions of several offers, then the Reward Points will be awarded only on a more favorable offer (allowing you to get the most Reward points).
11. This offer is subject to conditions and availability. To the public tariffs, for which the booking is made, the terms of sale of each hotel are applied.
12. When applying to telephone centers or to AccorHotels customer services in connection with this offer, please indicate the following identifier: “Aeroflot Bonus – Milimania”.