Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Boston and Paris.
- Fare: American (AA) INX6T1S5 BOS to PAR
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from $2302 (from $1152 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from the United States permitted Mon through Wed on each transatlantic sector. To the United States permitted Tue through Thu on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on AA/BA/AY/IB metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
- Changes: charge $500 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May 2018 to January 2019using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on American Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BOS-CLT-CDG round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.