Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their premium economy round trip fares between New York and Paris.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TKX2T1S5 NYC to PAR
- Booking class: T (premium economy)
- Price: from $870 (from $420 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from the United States permitted Sun through Wed on each transatlantic sector. To the United States permitted Tue through Fri on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States permitted 23MAR 18 through 01MAY 18 or 13AUG 18 through 24AUG 18 or 16SEP 18 through 27OCT 18 or 14DEC 18 through 23DEC 18 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States permitted 02JAN 18 through 08JAN 18 or 01APR 18 through 17MAY 18 or 20AUG 18 through 28OCT 18 or 01JAN 19 through 07JAN 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any BA flight, including codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 27AUG 13.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
- Changes: charge $275 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for April/May and September/October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-LHR-CDG round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.