Le Club AccorHotels has launched bonus miles campaign for Cathay Pacific Asia Miles members.
Asia Miles members can earn triple miles for stays of minimum two nights that are both booked and consumed between March 1 – April 30, 2018.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points/miles and have Cathay Pacific/Asia Miles selected as the preferred partner.
This offer could make sense for those that don’t collect Le Club AccorHotels points and do have Asia Miles balance.
Remember that your Le Club AccorHotels balance will be swept to Asia Miles if you enable to conversion of points to miles and happen to have any sitting in your account.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. This offer is valid for stays booked and completed from 1 March to 30 April 2018 at participating properties of AccorHotels worldwide.
2. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates, which are specific to each hotel.
3. A stay must be a minimum of two nights.
4. A single stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in and check-out frequency. For avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will be considered as only one single stay for the purposes of this offer. One single stay will be eligible once for this offer.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered ineligible stay for the triple miles offer.
6. Asia Miles members who are enrolled as Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, will earn triple Le Club AccorHotels points in all AccorHotels properties worldwide, according to the earning rate based on the “Classic” status.
7. Asia Miles members who are enrolled as Le Club AccorHotels members must activate “Asia Miles” as their preferred conversion option ahead of their stay in order to enjoy the Triple Asia Miles offer.
8. The two members who are having the highest accumulated spending in AccorHotels and Resorts during the Promotion Period will be determined as the two winners (“Winners”). The member with the highest spending will be entitled to a complimentary 2-night-stay at SO Sofitel Bangkok; while the member with the second highest spending will be entitled to a complimentary 2-night-stay at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit.
9. If more than two members who are having the highest accumulated spending with AccorHotels and Resorts during the Promotion Period, the Winners will be determined by the number of room nights completed with AccorHotels and Resorts during the Promotion Period.
10. Any reservation made pursuant to an award of a prize must be completed prior to 31 December, 2018 for So Sofitel Bangkok (blackout date will be applied) and 20 December 2018 for Pullman Bangkok (blackout date will be applied), and such hotel stay must be completed prior to 31 December 2018 for So Sofitel Bangkok (blackout date will be applied) and 20 December 2018 for Pullman Bangkok (blackout date will be applied).
11. The Winner will be contacted by Le Club AccorHotels staff in May 2018, via electronic mail at the email address contained in the Le Club AccorHotels membership account, for verification of the Asia Miles account details.
12. The bonus and regular Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited in the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account within 10 days at the end of the member’s stay and converted into Asia Miles within 6 weeks, according to the applicable conversion rule.
13. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
14. This offer may be modified and interrupted in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.
15. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply.
16. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply