Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between the Philippines and South Africa.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) DTAPH MNL to CPT
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from $1883 (from $1792 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 28JAN 18 through 31DEC 18.
- Flight restrictions: travel must be on SQ flights 001 through 999.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: 30 days after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopovers permitted in SIN.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on /after 25JAN 18 and on/before 31MAR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
- Changes: charge $250 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MNL-SIN-JNB-CPT round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.