Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Avianca and their business class restricted round trip fares between Brazil and Spain.
- Fare: Avianca (AV) AZA14KIR SAO/RIO to MAD/BCN
- Booking class: A (business class)
- Price: from $1913 (from $1853 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on AV metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: 365 days after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit, limited to 1 free and 1 at $65.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: from area 2 travel is not permitted 31MAR 18 through 02APR 18 or 29JUN through 07AUG or 15DEC through 23DEC. To area 2 travel is not permitted 01JAN through 04JAN or 05JAN through 13JAN or 15MAR 18 through 17MAR 18 or 22MAR 18 through 24MAR 18 or 24AUG through 08SEP or 09SEP through 15SEP.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30NOV 18. All travel must be completed by midnight on 30NOV 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 02APR 18.
- Cancellations: charge $200 for refund.
- Changes: charge $170 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GIG-BOG-BCN round trip travel on AV marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.