Alitalia has periodically offered status fast tracks to its MilleMiglia program and have just launched a new promotion for easy Freccia Alata Plus status through March 31, 2019.
Eligible members need to fly five medium or long-haul Alitalia flights between March 23 – May 31, 2018, to get their status upgraded by June 30.
You can access this offer on Alitalia’s website here.
This offer is valid for MilleMiglia members in Jordan, Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Serbia, Lebanon, Albania, Belgium, Hungary, Egypt, France, Morocco, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Great Britain, Malta, Germany, Algeria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Switzerland, Israel and Iran.
The medium-haul flights are basically all non intra-Italy Alitalia business class flights.
Alitalia must have had exodus of elite members because everyone must have been crediting their AZ flights to partner programs due to airlines’ bankruptcy (and possible liquidation).
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The promotion is reserved for MilleMiglia Members who have been informed of the promotion by Alitalia, resident in Jordan, Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Serbia, Lebanon, Albania, Belgium, Hungary, Egypt, France, Morocco, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Great Britain, Malta, Germany, Algeria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Switzerland, Israel, Iran.
2. In order to reach the Freccia Alata Plus Club, valid until 31 March 2019, the member must purchase and fly between 23 March 2018 and 31 May 2018, 5 flights (legs) operated by Alitalia on medium-haul or long-haul routes in Business Class or Magnifica.
3. Flights with Alitalia codes from AZ2400 to AZ3999, from AZ4101 e AZ4999, from AZ5000 to AZ5999 and from AZ7000 to AZ7999 are not valid for the promotion.
4. Standard Award tickets are not valid for the promotion.
5. Flights taken before 31 May 2018 and recorded in the Alitalia systems before 15 June 2018 are considered valid. Participating members are responsible for checking that miles have been credited to their account and may claim any missing miles using the Request Your Miles service in the “Missing Miles” section of the website alitalia.com.
6. Membership renewal will be recognized in the Alitalia systems at the end of the promotion and, in any case, by 30 June 2018.
7. The Freccia Alata Plus Club card, confirmed by taking part in this promotion, will be sent to the postal address in the Alitalia systems within three weeks of membership being recognized in these systems.