Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus points for for stays in Switzerland between March 19 – June 30, 2018.
Members earn 300 bonus points at select service hotels, 500 at medium quality hotels and 800 bonus points at full service ones. The booking window for this offer is March 19 – May 13.
You can access and register for this promotion on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points add up per brand:
- Adagio, Ibis and Ibis Styles: 300 Rewards points per stay
- Mercure, Novotel and Suite Novotel: 500 Rewards points per stay
- MGallery and Pullman: 800 Rewards points per stay
This is a decent offer for those that stay in Switzerland during the promotional period. Just remember to pay attention to the booking dates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The Club AccorHotels general conditions apply to the BE yourself offer and you must be a member of the Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To benefit from this offer, the member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must sign up for the offer (between 19/03/2018 and 13/05/218 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1)) by clicking on the “Register” button above and following the instructions.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to receive additional Rewards points for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, as follows:
Adagio, Ibis and Ibis Styles : 300
Mercure, Novotel and Novotel Suites points: 500 points
Pullman and MGallery: 800 points
This Rewards points bonus is in addition to the Rewards points and the Status points earned by the member for an eligible stay under the terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program, and is calculated based on points earned by the member. member based on the Classic status.
This promotion is not applicable to stays in Independent Hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
4. This offer is valid for any stay of a member from 19/03/2018 until 30/06/2018 in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland, and booked between 19/03/2018 and the 13/05/2018 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be at least 1 night (s).
6. Any consecutive stay (arrival and departure on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as one stay. This unique stay will only be eligible once for the BE yourself offer.
7. As part of this offer, a stay is included as one (1) reservation by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted for one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for the offer, your reservation must be made via the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the central office. AccorHotels. You will not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a third-party reseller, tour operator or travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when booking and present your card at the hotel reception upon check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer is not combinable with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay fulfills the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (that is to say, allowing you to earn the most Rewards points) will be credited to you.
12. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for public rates reserved for each hotel.
13. In all your communications with the call centers or AccorHotels customer services related to this offer, we thank you for specifying the following reference: 008401.