Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Toronto and Shanghai.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IZRCC YTO to SHA
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from $1770 (from $1527 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on CZ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit, limited to 1 free and 1 at CA$100
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: from area 2 travel is not permitted 31MAR 18 through 02APR 18 or 29JUN through 07AUG or 15DEC through 23DEC. To area 2 travel is not permitted 01JAN through 04JAN or 05JAN through 13JAN or 15MAR 18 through 17MAR 18 or 22MAR 18 through 24MAR 18 or 24AUG through 08SEP or 09SEP through 15SEP.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 12MAR 18 and on/before 18APR 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 28MAR 18.
- Cancellations: charge CA$200 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge CA$100 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for April 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YYZ-CAN-SHA round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.