Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and Swiss International Airlines and their first class companion excursion round trip fares between Moscow and Asia.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH)/SWISS (LX) ANNCN2RU MOW to SHA/PEK/HKG/BKK/SIN
- Booking class: A (first class)
- Price: from 2062 € (from 1526 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Accompaniment restrictions: must be accompanied on all sectors by at least 1 adult in the same fare class.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 28FEB 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 08APR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charges not permitted.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for DME-FRA-SIN round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.