Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their premium economy round trip fares between Los Angeles and Barcelona.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TLN8Z7S5 LAX to BCN
- Booking class: T (premium economy)
- Price: from $945 (from $545 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted 1201AM to midnight daily.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the united states permitted 21NOV 17 through 14DEC 17 or 24DEC 17 through 22MAR 18 or 28OCT 18 through 13DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 14APR 19 for each transatlantic sector. To the united states permitted 21NOV 17 through 01JAN 18 or 09JAN 18 through 31MAR 18 or 29OCT 18 through 31DEC 18 or 08JAN 19 through 14APR 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any BA flight (including codeshares)
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 27AUG 13.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $275 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from October 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix, although Matrix shows this fare for $999:
This fare can be booked on British Airways for $945:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-LHR-BCN round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.