Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Bangkok and Beijing.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBT1MTH BKK to BJS
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from $489 (from $449 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on MH metal (codeshares not permitted)
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 4 stopovers permitted at THB 1500 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 29MAR 18 and on/before 28FEB 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 29MAR 18 and on/before 13APR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge THB 2000 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BKK-KUL-PEK round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.