Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Swiss International Airlines and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between London and Delhi.
- Fare: SWISS (LX) PNN60GB LON to DEL
- Booking class: P (business class)
- Price: from £1153 (from $785 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or after first Sunday after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 1 stopovers permitted on each direction at 75 € each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01JAN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on LX.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes are not permitted.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-ZRH-DEL round trip travel on LX marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.