Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Avianca and their business class restricted round trip fares between South America and New York.
- Fare: Avianca (AV) DEA07TIS SAO to NYC
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from $1224 (from $1020 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or after first Sunday after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 1 at $65.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AV or TA.
- Cancellations: charge $175 for refund.
- Changes: charge $300 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for EZE-BOG-JFK round trip travel on AV marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.