Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Germany and Beijing.
- Fare: SAS (SK) Z3EUBIZ BER/FRA/MUC to BJS
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from 1582 € (from 1169 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20DEC through 31DEC or 05JUL through 23AUG or 24MAR 18 through 07APR 18 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure form fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction, limited to 1 free and 1 at 75 €.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction, 3 in Europe and 1 in Asia
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SK.
- Cancellations: before departure charge 250 € for cancel/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 180 € for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MUC-CPH-PEK round trip travel on SK marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.