Le Club AccorHotels has launched second double points offer for stays in France (read more about the first one here) and this new one is valid for members in Germany.
This promotions is for double points for stays consumed between May 30 – August 30, 2018, if booked April 2 – 30.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
It is certainly interesting that Le Club AccorHotels has now started to run several versions of the same promotions with different stay/booking dates for various European nationals (you can always move your account around if you so choose).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. Summer in France is subject to the terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels. Only members of the Le Club AccorHotels Bonus Program can benefit from this offer.
2. To benefit from this offer, the member of the Le Club AccorHotels bonus program must register for the promotion (between 02/04/2018 and 30/04/2018 23:59 Paris time (CET)) by clicking on the “Register” button above. Then follow the instructions.
This offer is only valid for members with an address in Germany.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members regardless of their Status Level, – [x2] Reward Points for a stay at one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels Bonus Program. This point bonus in the form of Reward Points is granted in addition to the regular Reward and Status Points earned by a Member for each eligible Stay in accordance with the Program Terms and Conditions and regardless of the actual status level of the booking Le Club AccorHotels member.
This special offer does not apply to Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
4. This offer applies to every stay of a member from 30/05/2018 to 31/08/2018 in one of the participating hotels in France between 02/04/2018 and 30/04/2018 23:59 Parisian local time (CET) was booked.
5. The stay must be at least 1 night / nights.
6. Several consecutive bookings (check-in and check-out on the same day) in the same hotel will be counted as one (1) single stay. This one (1) stay will be counted maximum one (1) time for the summer offer in France.
7. A stay under this offer is equivalent to one (1) booking by a member of the Le Club AccorHotels Bonus Program, regardless of the number of rooms booked. The booking of multiple rooms by a member is only counted as one (1) stay.
8. To benefit from this offer, each stay must be via the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels Group website, AccorHotels reservation center, hotels directly) or via traditional travel agents operating through a GDS system (Global Distribution System) with direct interface to the AccorHotels reservation system. Therefore, you can not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a reseller, tour operator or online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. The Le Club AccorHotels membership number must be provided at the time of booking and the Le Club AccorHotels membership card must be presented at the hotel reception upon check-in.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Reward Points will be credited to the Membership Account within 10 days of the end of the hotel stay.
11. This offer can not be combined with other offers or benefits and does not apply to group bookings. If the current stay meets the conditions of multiple offers, only the reward points of the most generous offer (that is, the one with which you can earn the most bonus points) will be credited.
12. A stay wholly or partially with bonus points is excluded from this offer.
13. The offer is subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of the booked published rates of the respective hotel apply.
14. For all communications with AccorHotels Call Center or AccorHotels Customer Service in connection with this offer, the following reference must be provided: 008214.