Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Seoul and London.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBT1MKR SEL to LON
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from $1902 (from $1592 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on MH flights 0001 through 2999.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure form fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure form fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit, limited to 1 free and unlimited at KRW 100000 ($94).
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 23APR 18 and on/before 30JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on MH. Reservations must be made and tickets issued on/after 09APR 18 and on/before 20APR 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge KRW 100000 ($94) for cancel/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge KRW 100000 ($94) for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ICN-KUL-LHR round trip travel on MH marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.