Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Cairo and Bangkok.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) KLS1BX CAI to BKK
- Booking class: K (business class)
- Price: from 817 € (from 390 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01SEP through 30JUN on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any TK flight operated by TK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: 4 free transfers permitted on the pricing unit, 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 23JAN 17.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on TK.
- Cancellations: charge $130 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge $65 for reissue/revalidation. Charge $130 for no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to June 2018 and from September 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Turkish Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CAI-IST-BKK round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.