Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class round trip fares between Shanghai and several destinations in United States.
- Fare: American (AA) QKE08TN1 SHA to LAX
- Booking class: P (premium economy class)
- Price: from $985 (from $525 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 15JAN through 07FEB or 01MAY through 30JUN or 24AUG through 29AUG or 08SEP through 25SEP or 05OCT through 31DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any AA flight operated by AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than midnight 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted on each direction free.
- Blackout dates: from China – travel is not permitted 01AUG 18 through 26AUG 18 or 01JAN 19 through 15JAN 19. To China – travel is not permitted 11MAY 18 through 16MAY 18 or 12DEC 18 through 27DEC 18.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge CNY 1500 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May to June 2018 and from September 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for PVG-LAX round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.